The Greensboro Neighborhood Congress (GNC) — a city-wide alliance of neighborhoods — seeks to improve the quality of life within the City of Greensboro by addressing issues of city-wide importance and by empowering neighborhoods to resolve neighborhood-specific concerns.
- First view this brochure to learn who we are, what we do, what to expect through your participation, and our recent accomplishments.
- Next read the Greensboro Neighborhood Congress (GNC) Bylaws which describe neighborhood membership.
- NEW >>> GNC members please review the draft of a new GNC Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, and Strategies document. Ask your questions prior to an anticipated vote for Bylaws approval Thursday, August 10, 2017, 7-9 p.m. at the Greensboro Public Library.
- Feel free to contact Susan Taaffe for guidance in the membership process. 336-404-6748.
- Then download, complete, and submit your neighborhood’s GNC membership application.
View a list of neighborhoods that have participated or are participating in the Greensboro Neighborhood Congress. (Please note: This list was updated August 24, 2016. Our GNC Membership Chairperson volunteer is working toward more up-to-date information. Contact Gerry Alfano 336-707-5406.)
View a list of Greensboro Neighborhoods (as of July 2012) that previously provided their own neighborhood’s primary contact persons. (Please note:
This list is out of date and will be updated when our GNC Membership Chairperson volunteer has updated information. Gerry Alfano 336-707-5406)