The Greensboro Neighborhood Congress (GNC) — a city-wide alliance of neighborhoods — seeks to improve the quality of life within the City of Greensboro by addressing issues of city-wide importance and by empowering neighborhoods to resolve neighborhood-specific concerns.
Although Greensboro Neighborhood Congress (GNC) in-person meetings are POSTPONED due to Corona Virus concerns in 2021, keep up with us via Facebook.
- First view this brochure to learn who we are, what we do, what to expect through your participation, and our recent accomplishments.
- Next read the Greensboro Neighborhood Congress (GNC) Bylaws which describe neighborhood membership.
- Explore our GNC Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, and Strategies document, adopted August 10, 2017.
- Attend any upcoming GNC meeting! Your neighborhood does not need to be a member for you to attend.
- Feel free to contact Susan Taaffe for guidance in the membership process. 336-404-6748.
- Then download, complete, and submit your neighborhood’s GNC membership application.
Over 50 neighborhoods currently participate in the Greensboro Neighborhood Congress! Contact GNC Membership Chairperson volunteer Gerry Alfano 336-707-5406 for additional information about GNC member neighborhoods.